Monday, May 10, 2010

Valley of Fire

This past month our family did an overnighter at Valley of Fire with some of the other Mohler's a few Barlow’s and other family and friends. We love visiting Valley of Fire mostly because it is one of our kids’ favorite places. The rocks out there have like a sandpaper texture, which makes is very easy for them to climb and have their feet stick well. The kids really just climb rocks the.whole.time.. We had what turned into a big potluck for dinner and of course roasted marshmallows and sang around the campfire at night. It was a fun trip. I am glad we went again before the summer heat arrives.










2 comments:

The Rogers Clan said...

OH I love VOF! So beautiful, and full of history, and so stinkin much fun!

I love the picture of you all around the campfire. Really neat!

Kristin Chesnik said...

Love Macy's "muscle man" pic. What a fun trip!