Through most of my high school years I worked at Hot Dog on a Stick and I loved working there. It is such a bright, happy, upbeat place to work. I would very highly recommend it to any teenager. Anyhow on Tuesdays their hot dogs on a stick (they never refer to them as corndogs) are only a dollar. Every once in a while I like to go for old memories. The smell when I stand at the counter rushes my memory back to a lot of fun times. Just thought I would share their Tuesday special!
An Update on Our Clan
10 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for the tip!!!
Guess where the Rogers' will be on Tuesday night?!!! Get ready Hot Dog on a Stick! We're comin for ya. HA!
I am so excited for that tip!!! I will have to tell you something about my grandpa and those Hot Dog on a Stick ladies--he really had a thing for those women pumping lemonade. Gross! LOL!
Hahaha! I love your little fam at hot dog in the galleria. AAAh the stories I could tell them about their mom and that place! Good memories!!!
Post a Comment