Jason bought this swimming pool over a year ago and has been waiting a whole year to set it up. Last year Jason, his brother Stephen and my brother Kirk all bought them. We didn't get to set ours up last year because we were working on our house and in the middle of moving.
Now, that Jason has leveled the dirt (with a level) and laid carpet pad, and leftover carpet under it, it is finally ready to enjoy. It is not a huge swimming pool by any means, it is only 10 feet wide and 30 inches deep, but it is really fun to splash around in. Macy, Troy and Cloey have all been practicing holding their breath under water and it the perfect size for that. We have played water guns in it, and are getting pretty good at making a lazy river, and wave pool. Jason and I have even enjoyed relaxing in it without the kids. It gets really warm and feels good to just sit in.
An Update on Our Clan
10 years ago


3 comments:
How fun!! I bet you kids will be in the water all summer! Youe definitely need some type of water fun for summers in Vegas!
That looks fun!! I would get one too but my kids would be begging me non stop to go outside and I am too chicken to let them go out alone. We need to get together this summer!
What a great thing to have! It is also the perfect size for little kids. Oh and I forgot to tell you thanks again for the banana bread recipe you posted cause it is a favorite at our house, it was super easy too! :)
Post a Comment