I don't think a girl can ever be to old to hang out with her dad especially when he is as great as mine. My dad took me out for a Daddy/Daughter Date and we had a really great time. We went to dinner at The White Chocolate Grill. Can we say Yummy! I had heard really good things about this place and it did not disappoint. It was really really yummy.

And then we went to see the movie "What happens in Vegas." It was HILARIOUS! I have never laughed that hard at a movie. I was crying at some points because I was laughing so hard. I think it was because I could totally see Jason doing some of the things in the movie or that he does or has done them. GREAT movie.
It was a fun time hanging out with my dad, catch up on things with him and just enjoy his company without having to worry about the kids. Thanks for a Great Night out dad, Love you!
1 comment:
Why do we not have a place like that in Utah!? I am coming to Vegas just to eat there! I really liked that movie too!
Post a Comment