Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Girls Retreat (no kids allowed)

Last weekend my grandma and aunt drove down from Salt Lake to join my mom, sisters and me in a Girls Weekend. Our idea of a weekend was Thursday afternoon until Sunday evening. Our retreat was at my mom’s house with no kids or husbands allowed (Jason and my kids stopped by for a minutes one morning to bring us doughnuts which we decided was allowed and very sweet of them.). We stayed up until 4 am most nights and slept in till 10. We crafted and scrapbooked. Ate out and made yummy treats. Laughed and cried and just enjoyed being together. I LOVE my family and especially these guys.


I worked on making these 2 easter baskets for my kids. I still need to make 2 more.

8 comments:

Marylin said...

What a neat weekend! I keep wanting to do the same with my sisters and Mom but it is tough with all of us in different states! :)

Kristin Chesnik said...

What a GREAT weekend! I want one of those! Your baskets look so fun!

Taylor Family said...

I am glad that you guys had fun! Sorry I couldn't stand to leave Emma again after being gone from her for 9 days. I will for sure come next time!

Jessi McCall said...

you and Mindy look SO much alike in that picture! So pretty! Those Easter baskets are adorable! Great job!!

The Rogers Clan said...

I LOVE the Easter Baskets!! How did you do that?? Too cute!

It's not a complete Girls Weekend without Snuggies. Where were they?! HA!

Babs said...

Way cute Easter baskets...love them! Love girls weekends too. I need to institute one in my small fam.

Noel said...

Can I be invited??!! I wish I was a Mohler (I know that's not your maiden name)... Those baskets are darling. I remember when you tried to tell me you weren't crafty! FUnny Trick! MISS YOU!

Taralee said...

That sounds amazingly awesome! (I don't want to get annoying or else I would just keep putting words!)

I really need/want to do something like that. For real!