Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Creative Girls





I love that my girls are creative and love to do arts and craft projects. I don’t always like the messes that they make while doing there projects but love that they have great imaginations. Jason and his brother took all the kids to the school the other day to play track ball and ride bikes. While the boys were playing ball the girls created this little girl and her puppy out of trash that they found on the school field. The girl is made of soda cans, pinecones, paper, a gift bag, yarn and rocks. They even found a sucker for her hand and a hair bow and flower for her hair and a broken pair of glasses for her eyes. The puppy is made from a coffee bag, pencils, and pinecones. The leash is made from a plastic strip used to tie bundles of newspaper. I thought it was so dang cute and I was very impressed with their creativity.

The pictures are from Jason’s cell phone and are not very great quality. He also took a video that is super cute but we can’t get it off the phone.

4 comments:

Kristin Chesnik said...

That IS creative! And a fun way to pick up litter! I think you should be a contributing writer to Family Fun magazine. :)

Noel said...

SOOO Cute~! I wonder where they get all of that creativity from?? We miss you!

The Pfau's said...

Thats funny! They are like their mom in the creative way. Lucky girls!!! I'm impressed with that girl and dog.

Deanna said...

I love that your girls are so much like you. Way to make their worlds beautiful wherever they are and whatever they have to work with.