Sunday, May 4, 2008

Silly Boy


Growing up I always looked forward to the holidays and the Sunday Night T.V. specials that would be showing the holiday movies like The Grinch, Rudolph, Frosty, and all the Charlie Brown shows. It was something EXTRA to look forward to. So in attempt to give my kids something EXTRA to look forward too, I have always packed our holiday DVDs and books away with the holiday decorations. And each year they are very excited to be able to get them out.
So the other day Troy was going through the book shelf, picking out a book for me to read him and came across a Christmas book that never made it's way back into the Christmas box. He yelled "it's Root beer, it's Root beer the red nose Reindeer." I had to laugh, and of course read it to him before I put it out in the box.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Ha ha ha! Cute boy! We need to get the kids together now that it is summer!