Monday, May 12, 2008

The Big Yellow School Bus


Last week I went and picked up my friend Summer who lives down the street from me to head over to Youth Conference. During our conversation she mentioned a problem that her daughter had had with the school bus. THE SCHOOL BUS??? Yes, the school bus that picks up right by our house. WHAT!!! Every day I have driven Jaden to school not knowing there was such a thing. The school is not really far away, but not super close either. I have picked him up each day, and most days woke up 2 sleeping babies to go get him. AND each day as I am driving home from picking Jaden up I have waved to Summer who is taking her baby for a walk....so I thought. NO, she is waiting for the school bus. So as the school year is coming to a close Jaden is now riding the BIG YELLOW BUS!

3 comments:

Ashy and his Mommy said...

You kill me Tiff! Too bad you didn't know of this luxury the whole school year!

Taylor Family said...

HAHA! Oh man, that is funny. Alicia has never rode on a school bus, but me my friend, I have riden the bus from 6th grade to 9th grade. I'm glad you found out about it!

Babs said...

Now that's funny!