Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Preschool Graduation


Wednesday was graduation day at preschool. Although Macy is the only one of my 3 that is really graduating and moving on to Kindergarten. The kids were mostly excited for me to come to class with them and stay. They had a cute little program and a lunch. The twins kept referring to their day as "Gradulations” I think Graduation and Congratulations just mixed together in their minds. I thought it was cute. I was bummed that I didn’t get any good pictures. My kids were not in the mood for pictures I guess.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashy and his Mommy said...

"Gradulations" little guys! haha! That is so cute! So will Macey ride the bus next year :)

Taylor Family said...

Wow! Can you believe how big your kids are getting!? I remember coming down when I lived in Cedar because you had just had Macey! They are so dang cute too!

familiesarepriceless said...

What an active little family you have. Your kids are SOOO cute and smart. Someone's doing a great job raising these kids.