We have 2 new family pets (Jason's idea of course) Sam & Sally. They are Ball Pythons, and the kids just LOVE them. I am warming up to them, but it was not love at first sight for me.
An Update on Our Clan
10 years ago
A glimpse into the lives of Jason, Tiffany, Jaden, Macy, Troy & Cloey
Posted by Tiffany
3 comments:
Yeah! I love these blogs, it's fun to see what each other is up to. I'm excited to watch your family!
Wahooooo! Another blog to add to my addiction... Be sure to post often, and I'll add you to my links [aka my daily blog checks]. And you're brave to consent to these new pets. No way, no how for me. Never!
hey - found your blog amongst Erin's links - holy craziness - you are brave to have snakes - i can't handle it - i had to suffocate a mouse once to feed to my neighbor's python while she was out of town and that just did it for me!
welcome to the world of blogging - i've been doing it for over 2yrs now - be warned it can be fun and addictive all at the same time!
Post a Comment