So yesterday I reached a little milestone for myself. I for the first time took ALL 4 of my kids with me to do the big Walmart/Sam's Club grocery run. I don't know why it has taken me almost 3 years since having 4 kids to take them grocery shopping but it has..... Probably because after having twins I had 2 babies with car seats and bringing them both would have left no room for groceries, so I guess I just got accustom to shopping with NO kids. I do have to say I like shopping alone much better but I thought I was finally time for me to GROW-UP!!!
An Update on Our Clan
10 years ago
4 comments:
Hey, that is a big milestone. 'Cause it also means enduring the stares and comments from other people about how you must have your hands full, or Wow, FOUR kids??? Shopping alone is still nicer, since when you've got 4 with you it's harder to focus on what you need & inevitably end up forgetting SOMEthing you meant to get. Congrats!
I feel like a big loser. I have one kid and now use it as an excuse to have my groceries delivered. I don't think i'll ever see the inside of a grocery store again! I guess you're way more brave than i am!
Yea Tiffy! I dread going with just Emma so good for you! Sometimes there isn't even enough room for her in the cart so I have to carry her and push the cart. I can't even imagine how you pulled this one off.
LOL about that. i so feel ya on that one! shopping alone is much more efficient but sometimes it isn't possible - way to go!
Post a Comment