Thursday, March 31, 2011

Easy Quiet Books

I came across these quiet books while blog surfing and immediately fell in love with them. They were extremely simple to make. I just downloaded the files (they are formatted to a 4x6), sent them to Sam’s to print, stopped by Learning is Fun to laminate them, then Macy and I chatted while we cut, hole punched the corners, and put them on a ring. They turned out just darling. The total cost was $14.00 for all 4 books.

Here is the link to the website I found them on if you would like to make some for yourself.


http://www.simplyfreshdesigns.com/2010/10/quiet-books-we-believe/

3 comments:

Ben and Trina said...

Thanks Tiff I have been wanting to make something like this but just have not had the time know I don't have to!

Kristin Chesnik said...

Thank you!! These look great!

Kristin Chesnik said...

And I LOVE that picture of your kids in the car!