Somehow mine and Jasons thick hair gene skipped right over our girls and only went to our boys. Their hair grows slower than a snail and I have savored every little lock on their heads. Cloey has only had 1 teeny tiny trim in her 4 1/2 years. And as sad as it was I decided it was about time to give her a hair cut. I crossed my fingers that it would help her hair look a little fuller and it worked. She looks so cute and her hair looks and feels soo much thicker. We both just love it.
An Update on Our Clan
10 years ago

6 comments:
I love it! She is so beautiful! the only problem is she is just looking too big! can't they stay small just a little longer...
That haircut is fantastic! She looks really great!
She looks beautiful!! She is such a cute little lady- I love the new do!!
Oh! I LOVE it too!!!
I LOVE IT!!!! It really does look so think. I love her poses! :-)
I'm so glad to see there is someone out there that hasn't posted for as long as me.
Post a Comment