Cloey started dance lessons a few weeks ago for her first time. She has been very anxiously waiting to start. Last year when we took Macy to her dance lessons Cloey would watch through the window and follow along with Macy's class. She has begged and begged me to go. Everyday she asks me "how many more days until dance" and the night before dance she sleeps in her leotard and tights so that she will be ready. The only problem is that she has preschool before dance lessons and so I have to pry her leotard off of her to dress her for school, but she quickly puts it back on RIGHT. AFTER. PRESCHOOL. Then waits for 1:30 to roll around.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Little Ballerina
Posted by Tiffany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That is so sweet. I love that she sleeps in her leotard and tights!
I love her little ballet outfit! She is so cute. You always have the cutest hair accessories for your girls. :)
She's so cute and getting so grown up! I miss you and was just thinking the other day its been so long since we last talked way too long! I am so glad you updated I've been checking your blog regularly and it looks like you guys have been so busy and with some great projects!! We need to catch up sometime soon. I am coming down in March w/the kids.
She looks absolutley Beautiful and I love how you can tell how happy she is with her sweet smile. I can't wait for Iris to dance.
I love it! I can't wait to have my own little ballerina with DARLING HAIR BOWS! Thanks so much for making me all of those. I promise next time I'll get better! Ty says hi to Macy, Troy and Cloey (probably Jaden too, he just forgot :)
SOOO CUTE! I can't wait to get Emma started in dance! There is nothing cuter than little ballerinas! See you in a few days! WOOOOO!!!!!!!
I love your month of catch up posts! I am jealous of your pantry space, but then, you already knew that! :-) Cute hand prints!
How cute... see these are the stories that give me that little twinge and make me wish for a little girl.
Post a Comment