Saturday, January 31, 2009

Duck Creek with Trapnell's

Jason had 10 days off earlier in January and so we headed up to Duck Creek and invited the Trapnell's to come along. We were very excited that they were able to come. It has been about 6 months since we had last seen them. I could not get over how well Little Ty could talk and he was still as cute as ever. I enjoyed every second catching up with Noel and making plans for our next get-together. Noel taught me how to make the best crepes and my new favorite soup, and I showed her how to make hair bows for her little lady that will be arriving soon. We played in the snow, went on a little snowmobile adventure, watched movies, had Tetris wars, laughed and had a great time together. They truly are wonderful people that we love and adore sooo much. Thanks so much for coming and THANK-YOU for the crepe maker that showed up on our doorstep a few days after we got home.


2 comments:

Kristin Chesnik said...

What cute pictures!

Noel said...

You are sooo nice! I still haven't done my post (I'm working on it now). Tyson had SOOOOOO much fun. I hope you invite us again!

I LOVE the storage shelves. Aren't you Miss Organized/Money saver. Good for you I am envious!