YAY! I love to see the whole family dressed up. I almost didn't catch Jaden. All you can see is his eyes. And Macy's eyes match her bows pretty well... :-)
How you have 4 kids and always look amazing is beyond me!? I love the halloween costumes. My favorite is little Dorothy!! They are ALL adorable though!!
7 comments:
YAY! I love to see the whole family dressed up. I almost didn't catch Jaden. All you can see is his eyes. And Macy's eyes match her bows pretty well... :-)
At first I couldn't see Jaden! Haha! Jason and Jake are twins this year!
How you have 4 kids and always look amazing is beyond me!? I love the halloween costumes. My favorite is little Dorothy!! They are ALL adorable though!!
You guys look GREAT!!! I wish I could get my family to dress up. That will NEVER happen!!!
I love that Macy is such a poser! I wonder where she got that from?!? You all look so great and how fun that you and J dressed up too!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! How did you get Jason to dress up?? And what is with your TANness??
Marissa loved that she and Macy were both Dorothy!
Post a Comment