Monday, July 14, 2008

Sneaking out of the house.

Friday night Jason had gotten home around midnight after doing some night flying with Stephen. He woke me up and said there was “something special in the air.” A storm was brewing, you could smell the rain about to come, and the sky was being lit up with bolts of lightning. So we decided to Sneak Out of our house while the kids were all sound asleep. We didn’t go far, just to Sonic for a milkshake and onion rings, then we snuck into my dad’s backyard and went swimming. It was really fun. We totally felt like teenagers sneaking out.

6 comments:

Kellie and Stephen said...

It sounds like you had a great night, and one that you won't forget anytime soonrgutuvx. Every marriage needs some excitement like high school days once in a while!

Taylor Family said...

HAHA! I LOVE IT!!! You guys are so cute!!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Oh my gosh! How scary?? That is sooo Jason! Did you tell your kids the next day? That sounds like so much fun, but I am a basket case when it comes to that stuff!!

Ashy and his Mommy said...

I'm jealous! How fun! Yes, it is like high school you sneaky-sneaks!

Caleb and Diane said...

Oh how cute!! Did you swim naked? ... You DID!! Didn't you!!? You're married to my brother you know! haha :)

Jessi McCall said...

I love that my first day back blogging I get to read a steamy story about skinny dipping! NICE! So, I'm blogging again! Can you replace my old page with my new one on your links? Thanks, and please keep the kinky stories coming! :) j/k