Seems that latley all we ever do is work on our house. I knew it was going to be alot of work but not quite as much as it has been....and we still are not finished. I have felt bad for my kids having to spend alot of days at the house being bored, watching me work. So we took a little break to let them have some play time. We picked up a couple friends and went for a swim at my dad's.
An Update on Our Clan
10 years ago
2 comments:
Fun day. You are such a good mom.. your kids won't remember all of the work, they'll just appreciate their beautiful house.
It appears that there is a nudist in the family...look very closely at the first picture...I love that!
How great will it be to show Kenzie and Jaden those pictures when they get older and end up dating each other? I am glad you'll be our neighbor, even though you've been working like crazy. Post pics soon!
Post a Comment